3 days and 2 nights in the middle of the nature, in one of the most beautiful sites of Cevennes.
A very original and intense weekend combining survival with extreme nature activities (progression in water, underground or on cliffs).
In a friendly and entertaining atmosphere, you will learn both the basics of survival and to challenge yourself.
Departing from Montpellier, 3 hours from Paris by train (TGV), supervised by a professional guide.
- Experiencing 3 days of immersion in nature, to learn the basics of survival and forge nerves of steel by practicing activities requiring a strong mental commitment (climbing-abseiling, caving, canyoning and snorkelling…).
- Relax and relieve the stress of city life.
- Share exceptional moments in exceptional sites.
- Improve your physical and mental vitality.
Meeting in the beautiful village of St Guilhem le Desert (35 minutes from the North West of Montpellier) or in north of Montpellier (then we’ll drive).
A journey of hiking-climbing-abseiling (35 m maximum)
on an wonderful site (duration: 5 to 6 hours). Midway picnic.
Visit of the listed village and transfer to the Vis valley (40 kms / 50 mins), bathing and hiking to the bivouac site. Overnight in bivouac.
Return to the cars and transfer to the Vis high valley (10 kms / 15 mins)
Verifying and adjusting the equipment and discussing about the survival principles.
Progression to an isolated site in nature.
– The fire (without lighter or matches).
– The shelter (with or without cover).
– The water (filter it, purify it and collect it…).
– Orientation tips, crossing obstacles.
You build your shelter.
Fire and grills.
Overnight in your shelter.
DAY 3 :
Trials depending on the season:
– Exploration of a wild cave (1,5 hrs to 2 hrs).
– Snorkelling (2 hrs to 2,5 hrs) punctuated by additional trials (abseiling…) in a site of an extreme beauty.
Or route of via ferrata / climbing.
Or caving day (during the winter).
Debriefing and collation.
Return to Montpellier around 5.30 pm – 6 pm.
- Supervision provided by a certified and experienced professional.
- Dinner and breakfast included.
- Total immersion in nature, overnight in bivouac.
- A maximum of conviviality with playful activities.
- Outstanding sites in the south of France, with the guarantee of a good weather.
- Supervision provided by a certified professional (mountain guide, climbing and caving instructor).
- Overnight in the heart of nature: in bivouac.
- Includes rental of technical equipment, insurance, evening meals and breakfasts and photos during the weekend.
- The list of necessary equipment is provided during registration.
- The equipment can be lent: backpack + sleeping bag + floor mats + survival knife + headlamp + 3mx3m tarpaulin + gourde (20 € for 3 days).
- You can be hosted by your guide the day before the course: 15 € for one night, breakfast included.