An original and intense weekend combining survival with extreme outdoors activities (progression in water, underground or on cliffs).
In a friendly and entertaining atmosphere, you will learn both the basics of survival and to challenge yourself.
In the most beautiful and wildest sites of Cevennes.
- Experience 2 days of immersion in nature, learn the basics of survival and forge nerves of steel by practicing activities requiring a strong mental commitment (climbing-abseiling, via ferrata with Tyrolean and hanging, caving, canyoning and snorkelling…)
- Cut out the stress of city life
- Share exceptional moments in exceptional sites
- Increase your physical and mental vitality
- Meeting in the north of Montpellier.
- Getting to Cevennes (50 mins).
- Checking and adjusting the equipment.
- Progression to an isolated site in nature.
- Discussion / exchange: the principles of survival.
- The fire (without lighter or matches)
- The shelter (with or without cover)
- The water (filter it, purify it and collect it…)
- Orientation tips, crossing obstacles
- You build your shelter
- Fire and grills
- Overnight in your shelter
Depending on the season:
- Morning: caving (1,5 – 2,5 hrs.)
- Snorkelling (2-2,5 hrs.) in a site of an extreme beauty,
or adventure journey with climbing and abseiling,
or caving day (during the winter)
- Back to Montpellier around 17:30.
- Full nature experience
- Outstanding sites in the South of France
- Very recreational activities
- Supervision provided by a certified professional (mountain guide, climbing and caving instructor).
- Overnight in the heart of nature: in bivouac.
- Includes rental of technical equipment, insurance, evening meal and breakfast and photos during the weekend.
- The list of necessary equipment is provided during registration.
Possible low cost accommodation at your guide in Montpellier.