An intense Koh-Lanta type (or Survivors type) day punctuated by outdoor thrilling adventure challenges.
In a splendid site and, for those who want, with ropes activities.
- Meting on the spot.
- Briefing, distribution of the journey map and distribution of equipment.
- Several possible combinations (depending on season and weather):
- Vertiginous course (suspended bridge, Tyrolean) + caving (squeezes) + orienteering course + fire challenge + additional challenges.
- Caving (squeezes) + orienteering course + snorkelling (rapids, jumps) + fire challenge + additional challenges.
- Debriefing and snacks.
- Challenging day with Koh-Lanta type (or Survivors type) outdoor challenges.
- Accessible to almost everyone.
- All the needed equipment and the lunch are provided.
- The photos of the trip are offered as a bonus.
- Supervision and security provided by a qualified professional (mountain guide, climbing and caving instructor).
- Includes insurance and photos during the day.
- Includes lunch.
- 1 or 2 teams.