An itinerant day punctuated by Koh-Lanta type (or Survivors type) outdoor challenges.
In a simply magnificent site that is accessible to all (no ropes activities).
- Getting to the site
- Briefing, distribution of the journey map and distribution of equipment.
- Hiking/orientation challenge with the aim of finding a secret cave.
- Caving challenge with the aim of finding something at the bottom of the cave.
- Fire challenge: make a fire without lighter or matches so that you can cook the grilled lunch.
- Snorkeling challenge with the aim of reaching a specific point of the wild river 2000m downstream.
- Additional challenges…
- Small walk back.
- Debriefing and collation.
- Return to Montpellier.
- Total immersion in nature in an exceptional site.
- Traveling day with Koh-Lanta type (or Survivors type) outdoor challenges.
- Accessible to everyone.
- All the needed equipment and the lunch are provided.
- The photos of the trip are offered as a bonus.
- Supervision and security provided by a qualified professional (mountain guide, climbing and caving instructor).
- Includes insurance and photos during the day.
- Includes lunch.
- 1 or 2 teams.